After our discussion about encouraging bisexual encounters, I’ve thought long and hard about the most appropriate way to proceed, as I prefer to have a framework to ensure that the needs of both of us are met. I considered two possible approaches:
- Change the contract to enforce scheduled bisexual encounters, whether it be on a predefined interval plan or as a consequence of certain actions.
- Use my authority to encourage him ad-hoc, whenever I feel like the encounters should be required.
As far as I can see, both of these approaches present advantages and disadvantages. I have a real issue with not being in full control of our little game. Yes, I am a control freak… which means that Option 1 may not work because I’m likely to feel too restricted by it if I have to follow it for any length of time. On the other hand, it would require much less direct involvement than the approach where I’d decide when I felt like having him meet some guy, which could be useful in certain circumstances.
I have decided, after much consideration, that I will adopt a hybrid system. I still have to iron out details but I’m hoping it will work like this:
- Article 25 of the contract definitely needs to be relaxed. It will be rephrased to accommodate the new system, once Mr Kitty and I decide on a new wording that pleases both of us.
- Whenever I’m able, I will take the ad-hoc approach (Option 2, above), but allowing Mr Kitty to remind me if I don’t actively press him to do it in a long time, so that I can’t become lazy or simply forget, resulting in his needs not being met. How long is a long time will have to be decided together, although it will only be a reminder, and I don’t need to act on it if I don’t want to.
- For times when I’m too busy to keep up with the ‘encouragement’ plan, I will revert to an interval or consequence of actions approach (Option 1, above), with prior notification and consent from Mr Kitty. (After all, he’s the one who’ll be getting ass fucked, not me!) Ideally, this option will only be followed for a maximum time which must still be decided, but I’d be worried if it ends up being more than a couple of months, at the very most. We will then go back to the previous approach as soon as possible.
I still have to tell Mr Kitty the new terms for his request. Hopefully he’s fine with them. If he’s not… well, he’s not the one that decides, is he? I will involve him in the details because it’s only fair, but the broad strokes of my little framework will be implemented as stated. I’m sure it’s all that he was hoping for. 😉
Despite the fact that we have not yet discussed this in full, we already have a candidate to help things along. We will be meeting him this week for a bit of initial fun, just to make sure that he is what we are looking for. We needed someone who is bisexual because I refuse to be left out if I want to participate, but he also needed to be fine with meeting Mr Kitty on his own, when the situation arises. So far this guy appears to be what we need, but we’ll see how it goes.